WELCOME TO SKY MANOR AIRPORT...
“The Best Little Airport in the East.”
Since it began back in the 1940s, Sky Manor Airport has served both local and transient pilots. From its humble grass-strip beginnings to the current 2900-foot paved runway, Sky Manor has been a favorite stopping point for pilots. (read more)
Introducing Our Latest Innovation – Live Webcam!
(click on image and use controls to see the 24-hour time-lapse images)
Sky Manor Airport is just half-dozen or so miles from the historic Delaware River with its quaint river towns. For those seeking a bargain, the Flemington Shopping District with numerous shops, outlets, and auto dealers is just around the corner.
A jewel of an airport that remains rural, scenic, and private – Sky Manor is just an hour or so from both New York City and Philadelphia. An easy commute with the commuter rail station a short drive away.
- Always Competitive – Oftentimes the Lowest Average Gallon Fuel Price within 50 Miles
- Friendly and Reasonably-priced Sky Manor Restaurant
- Experienced A&P Repair Facility on the Field
- Expert Flight Training and Instruction
- Hangars for Rent
- Enjoy Amazing Balloon Experiences with Balloons Aloft and Alexandria Ballooning